It was more of the same atop the Top-30 TV broadcast network shows in English Canada the week of May 17-23. Here’s how the Top-10 did in Live+7 totals according to Numeris (2+):
- The Good Doctor (CTV) Mon 2,025,000
- 9-1-1 (Global) Mon 1,882,000
- 9-1-1: Lone Star (CTV) Mon 1,851,000
- CTV Evening News (CTV) MTWTF 1,582,000
- The Masked Singer (CTV) Wed 1,517,000
- Grey’s Anatomy (CTV) Thurs 1,470,000
- New Amsterdam (Global) Tues 1,467,000
- NCIS (Global) Tues 1,418,000
- Station 19 (CTV) Thurs 1,349,000
- Bull (Global) Mon 1,280,000
Citytv made the list at No. 12 (Chicago Fire, 1,200,000 viewers) and 13 (Chicago Med, 1,183,000). Two other Citytv imports, Chicago PD (No. 25; 883,000 viewers) and newcomer Law & Order: Organized Crime (No. 26; 829,000) factored further down the list.
The season finale of Saturday Night Live drew 1,182,000 for 13th spot on Global.
There were no sports broadcasts and no CBC shows in the Top-30 and, once again, not a single Canadian-made scripted or reality show on the entire list of most-watched programs in English Canada.